Just a short note on our family: I married Michael Jakobsen, and we started a furniture business ½ year after we got married in 1995. The kids wouldn’t come, so we got help via IVF-treatment. It worked ! We have Andreas, 6 years and Rebekka and Emma, 2 years. They’re so much fun. Our au-pair girl, Missy, just got here 2 weeks ago. She is the children’s cousin. I have been at home – and working for the business mostly from home. Now I will help Michael a little more also by being in the shop physically some hours during the week.
Michael is also busy in his calling as councillor to the stake president. I teach in Relief Society once a month – a great and not too overwhelming calling.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Annette Kristoffersen
Posted by Bonnie the Boss at 6:44 PM
Labels: Family, Kristoffersen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment