It was just brought to my attention that quite possibly you don't know how to make your wishes known. To communicate with me you just need to:
~Click where it says comment,
~Type your message in the box,
~ Sign your name,
~Put your e- mail address. (anyone can see this. So if you don't want to put the whole thing, just put the part that goes before the @.)
~ click on anonymous.
I would really like it if you all would let me know if you got that last e- mail. I am getting kind of frustrated with the lack of communication. I haven't heard from more than 3 people. If that doesn't change I will just cancel the thing. Yes, I am being snarky and ornery! Sorry, but I feel I have the right!!!! I am excited to see everyone. If no one comes I want to know that before the day. I don't need a whole pavilion if it is just going to be my family and me. Thank you for your cooperation. (Oh, that does sound pretty ornery. Sorry. It is the bossy mom in me.
Monday, June 16, 2008
How to comment.
Posted by Bonnie the Boss at 1:36 PM
Labels: Commenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Bonnie, Great work. Count me in on the head count. + wife and 4 wee-uns. - Dan Ames (dpames@gmail.com)
How to add my link to your facebook list?
hey B- Roy? that's easy for me....are both McConkie and Sweeney coming? I will gladly help with whatever you need (you know that!)I have been getting your e-mails and did respond once but now I am bloggin'-- keep in touch 801-388-6943
Thanks Mark, It was good to talk to you.
Hi Bonnie,
This is Julie Ellsworth Smack writing in. I am sorry to say that I will not be able to make it. I have a family event that same weekend in Idaho. I appreciate all that you are doing to put this together. I was a missionary there under Swanney and Williams. I do miss it so maybe I can make the next one.
I'll be there with my husband and 4 kids. Thanks for taking charge and organizing this-- and no, I don't think you're being bossy!
See ya,
Deeann McCoy Schultz
ddschultz2@comcast.net
Kim Jensen Adair here to say Howdy from Texas. Don't know if you got my earlier email to say we (family of six) plan to come. I have been getting your emails as far as I know. Have you been getting my respones? Cheerio Hen! Kim
Hey Bonnie, Sorry I haven't responded. I am not sure if we will be able to attend, but I will be watching the blog regularly and as soon as I know if we can come, I will let you know.
Jeanna Johnson Nichols 91-92
Bonnie Scotland, and, all the rest of you.... I am planning to be there. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to see you all!
Cheerio for now!!
Hi Bardwell! This is Karen Larsen am I'm planning to be there! Looking forward!
I will not be able to make it to the reunion. I am in the Air Force and currently live in England. With the price of flying, it will cost me an arm and a leg to get there. I do have to say I was in Scotland last month with my family. Scotland was as beautiful as ever. Thanks anyway for the invite.
Jr. Hoopes; hoopesjr@juno.com
Hey Bardwell, thanks for all your hard work. This is Scott Jones, My wife and 7 children plan on being there. Were excited to be able to meet with everyone and hope this event is a great success.
smjones007@hotmail.com
Love to come, i really would. Living in Auckland, New Zealand, i am moveing back to the UK after 5 years if we can sell our house... house prices have dumped about 15% in the last couple of months and so i am feeling poor!!!! heading back to Leicester.
Love to all
Smith, Christopher James 1991-1993
chris.smith@theinvestmentstore.co.nz
I am really sad that I cannot make it, initially I thought I could, but now plans have changed. I served under Swanney and Williams and I would definately try to come the next time if it happens again.
Douglas Tietjen (mission 1994-1996)
douglas@rexburg.com
Hiya - I would love to come, but won't be able to - we are moving to a small town in Alaska this summer. :)
We have 5 kids who I get to play? with full-time, and my husband is just finishing his last week of training to become a neuroradiologist. We've been living in Michigan for the past 6 years.
Julie Dabbs Kincaid
juliekincaid@hotmail.com
Hi
Sorry I can't make it- I would love to- but living in the UK means it's not possible. Thanks for all you're doing with this blog- it's great.
James Holt
We are pricing things up at the moment. We want to come, but it all depends on how much it will cost us. I will let you know soon whether we can make it. If we can make it it will be My wife, myself and 2 beautiful girls.
Alec Drane, '90-'92
theddreanes@yahoo.com
Oops, the e-mail address should be
thedranes@yahoo.com
Hello - -
This blog is a great idea, unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year, however I do look forward to hearing more from you and others.
Thanks,
Nick Johnstone / '89-'91
nickjohnstone@comcast.net
Hello,
Great work on the Blog. It is good to be iin the know with some of those I have served with. I will not be able to attend this year. I do plan to make it next year if it works out.
Cody Boren
Texas!
91-93
hello,
sorry i won't be able to make it. Just too far to go. I do hope you'll all have a great time!!!
I am unsure if we will be able to make it but will let you know when I know. Thanks for your efforts.
Alysja McCall Call
Bonnie,
I will try to make it. Thanks for putting this together. I'm sure there are some blessings associated with all of your efforts! If I come I will likely come alone.
Thanks
Chad Martin 91-93
Hey Bonnie,
I will be attending on Friday night; not sure about Saturday. Sorry for not doing this sooner! See you there!
Maureen McKendrick Braga '92-'94
cheeriothnoo@gmail.com
Post a Comment