CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ed Harris and Family

After my mission, I went back to BYU and got my degree in Microbiology. Soon after college, I married Janna Yost, who served in the Harrisburg, PA mission. We went to Shreveport, LA where I earned my Ph.D. in Cell biology at LSU. After that, I did a fellowship at OU Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City and I am now a research professor at this medical center. During our 11 years of marriage, we have had 4 kids; Kurt (9), Taylor (6), Ann (3), and Kimberly (9 months). Currently, Janna is serving as the YW president and I am the ward clerk. We stay active in cub scouting, young women activities, and competitive bike racing. We migrate to Utah every year to visit Janna's family in Emory county, but we will miss the reunion due to scheduling conflicts.
Hope you guys have a great time at the reunion and I will be thinking of ya'll.
Ed Harris & family (and, yes, this picture was taken in the church lobby).

1 comments:

kellyclay said...

I will be unfortunately be unable to attend the reunion. sorry you are having such a hard time getting people to respond to your emails.