So on the blog--ask people to get me their favorite photos in jpeg format, to SEMpartypics@yahoo.com --they can be photos of big groups, little groups, or even just one or two people. And also scenery photos, too! Like I said, hopefully a bunch of people will send some, but if not, it'll just be a slide show of me & you. :)
Lisa Johnson Thomas
Now my 2 cents I always have some to spare.
Please label them so she knows what is going on. Lisa said she would put together a slide show. To share at the reunion.
Bonnie
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Send your Photies today!!!!
Posted by Bonnie the Boss at 2:05 PM
Labels: Movie Photies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
or more people might know me as Lisa Thomas Johnson :)
Send me your photies!
Hi Bonnie,
It's me, long-lost Sister White! Thanks for your persistence in keeping me posted. As much as I'd love it, we don't have a trip to UT. in our summer plans. Bummer. So please let me know how it goes and how everyone is doing. I see Lisa Thomas listed here so be sure to tell her hi for me and anyone else I may know. There's not that many days that go by that I don't think of my mission for some reason. Days never to be forgotten, for sure. So anyway, have a ton of fun and I'll be waiting to hear all about it. Good job on all your efforts! Love loads, Brenda
Post a Comment